Graduates possess general knowledge and skills necessary for operational logistics management within the functional departments of operators . They know the essence of modern management organizations and policies for logistics operators . They understand the importance of system and procedural approaches in logistics, information flow control rules , financial , human and material resources , as well as the essence of logistics customer service.
On the field Logistics students will gain knowledge among of basic components of logistics processes and systems and process control shaping the physical flow of goods along with related information. In practice, this will allow future graduates, in thinking categories:
2. customer service,
4. total costs and
5. oriented value and benefit.
The aim of education majoring in logistics is an indication of the integrity of technical problems in management and economics. With this approach, graduates will have the opportunity to find answers among others, the following questions:
1. what procedures apply? (Technical efficiency);
2. What is the best set of inputs? (Cost-effectiveness);
3. what kind and how much to produce goods or provide services? (Allocative efficiency);
4. how to formulate contracts between customers and suppliers? (Transaction costs);
5. how to change the amount and type of goods or services in time? (Dynamic efficiency).
Addressing these issues is primarily to increase productivity and meet the demands of competition and reported by customers against operators who every day are struggling with logistical problems. Graduates will be prepared to practice solving the problems identified.
1. Logistics Management
2. Operations research and Optimization Theory
3. Information Technology in Logistics
4. Organization and Management of Transport Processes
6. Sustainable Logistics
7. Marketing Logistics Services
8. Project Management
9. Strategic Management
10. Insurance in Logistics
11. Designing of systems and logistics processes
12. Global Supply Chain Management
13. International Logistics
14. Activity based costing in Logistics
15. Modern logistics concepts
16. Negotiation techniques and ethics in logistics
17. Geographical Information Systems in Logistics
18. The Economics of Logistics processes
19. Law in Logistics